The many curves of our candle holder are polished by hand, thereby highlighting a form that is simple yet has no traces of redundancy. It is an intriguing object when displayed by itself and, when placed together, their appearance becomes even more interesting. A long, slender candle is suitable for this candlestick holder. As the candle burns, the hot wax drips down, leaving a trace of its past lives behind.
Material & Size:
L93mm W82mm H49mm
● Stick candle not included.
● The base will absorb heat as the candle burns. Therefore, in order to avoid scalding, do not move or touch the product while it is still hot.
● Should candle wax adhere to the candle holder, you can first remove large chunks of wax and then proceed to wipe off the thinner layers of wax with a cloth and a little warm water.
● For day to day maintenance, we suggest that you wipe the product clean using a soft cloth. For even a better result, you can wipe the surface using a little water soluble wax.
● Avoid cleaning with abrasive materials that could damage the surface of the product.
Design: Office for Product Design
Office for Product Design is a design studio formed in 2007 by Nicol Boyd and Tomas Rosén, who originally began their collaboration while studying at the Royal College of Art in London. With a focus on exploring and developing carefully considered products and their associated experiences, the office works in close collaboration with a diverse client list across a wide range of sectors, spanning home ware, consumer electronics, furniture, lighting and interiors.