This product was conceived as a tea light candle holder which conceals the tea light itself. Th references ubiquitous paper lanterns while adding wind resistance. The candle holder is composed of a hand-blown glass lid, a cast zinc stand, and a plastic candle holder with grooved vents designed to allow smooth airflow. To use the lantern, fit the candle in the plastic holder and fit it into the zinc base. Finally put the glass cover on top to protect the flame from the wind. Place the candle holder wherever you like — in the living room, on the dining table, on the balcony, or in the garden — and the gently flickering candlelight will create a serene atmosphere.
Material & Size:
Zinc alloy, Mouth-blown glass, Rubber
● Tealight candle not included.
● The glass lid and metal base will absorb heat as the candle burns. Therefore, in order to avoid scalding, do not move or touch the product while it is still hot.
● To keep the ventilation, blocking the air hole on the top of the glass lid is forbidden.
● Be careful of the glass lid.
● For day to day maintenance, we suggest that you wipe the product clean using a soft cloth. For even a better result, you can wipe the surface using a little water soluble wax.
● Avoid cleaning with abrasive materials that could damage the surface of the product.
Design: Office for Product Design
Office for Product Design is a design studio formed in 2007 by Nicol Boyd and Tomas Rosén, who originally began their collaboration while studying at the Royal College of Art in London. With a focus on exploring and developing carefully considered products and their associated experiences, the office works in close collaboration with a diverse client list across a wide range of sectors, spanning home ware, consumer electronics, furniture, lighting and interiors.