The form of this clock resembles the body and head of a person. The head of the clock can be placed on the stand at any chosen angle. Thus, we can express different moods while showing the current time. The clock can be perceived as raising its head, bowing its head, or even tilting its head sideways in confusion. When held, it is possible to feel the quality of its smooth hand-polished surface. Its addition to the workspace will create a harmonious atmosphere. Every moment that it’s seen can be a humorous delight.
Material & Size:
Top-Ø47mm Stand-Ø34mm H79mm
● The battery provided has been kept in factory storage so it may last shorter that the specified battery life.
● If the clock stops, either replace the battery with a new one or remove the battery in a watchmaker’s shop.
● Do not disassemble or modify the product.
● Do not subject to shock such as strong vibrations or by dropping it.
● Do not use in places of high temperatures or humidity such as the bathroom, sauna, bedrock bath or green house.
● For day to day maintenance, we suggest that you wipe the product clean using a soft cloth.
● Avoid cleaning with abrasive materials that could damage the surface of the product.
Design: Yun Li
Yun Li is a Paris-based Taiwanese industrial designer. He graduated from the École Nationale Supérieure de Création Industrielle (Ensci-Les Ateliers) with honor in 2014. For his final project, supervised by Jasper Morrison, he attempted to refine, both visually and technically, one of the world's most visible and mass-produced chairs. In 2012, he followed an internship at BIG-GAME in Lausanne, Switzerland. In 2013, he exhibited at SaloneSatellite. From 2014 to 2017, he worked for Studio Pauline Deltour in Paris, France. Since 2017, he joins design studio Unknown-Untitled in Paris, France.